[vdr] Re: Is it possible to delay the audio

Hello

Just a further note on this:

If I watch a recording over the net with mplayer I have
the effect, that audio is somewhat delayed compared to
video - this effect I get also from the mjpeg-tools.

And: All recordingst with to early video seem now to
     be perfectly well in sync.
     The audio-delay over the net seems to compensate
     the bad synchronisation.

With all my recordings from on computer audio is not in sync
with video. It would be great if I could delay audio a little,
but I dont't see how to achieve this.

BTW: Recordings from my second computer are nearly perfect.
     Is it, because this one has only one Nexus-card, whereas
     on the other I have 4 TV-cards?

Regards
Wolfgang