[vdr] Re: DXR-Plugin: Patch of driver fails?

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 14:55:28 +0100
Gavin Hamill <gdh@acentral.co.uk> wrote:

> > I'm trying to install the DXR3-Plugin as described in the INSTALL file.
> >
> > Patching the em8300 driver works fine except for one hunk in
> > em8300_ioctl.c:
>
> The em8300 patch can safely be deleted, for 2 reasons:
>
> 1) It would only work on the CVS version of the em8300 driver
> 2) the patch has recently been included in the CVS version of the em8300
> driver :)
>
> So, just checkout the latest CVS, and you're all set.

Great, thanks :-)

I currently just can't log into the CVS server:

# cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@cvs.dxr3.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/dxr3
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Does anyone know of problems at sourceforge's, or can someone provide me with an actual CVS snapshot?

Thanks :)

Thomas