[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi again,

> > I did not try to use the 1.3 as Primary. As it is a
> Production enviroment
> > and now works again I will not touch anything right now ;)
>
> I have no problems any more, too. The only thing, I changed,
> was to shut off the status plugin. But I don't really believe,
> it is connected with it, because the problems didn't start at the
> point, where I first used the status plugin. I suspect, it perhaps
> has something to do with the warm weather. But of course,
> I had no problem at any temperature with the 1.0.x.

As I said a few times here:

I am very sure that this problem did not occure until VDR Versions
1.1.29. Since 1.1.29 I dave that problem with any driver I have testet.
But the worst thing is that this problem does not occure with a few
spezific versions of that (illegal) sc-Plugin !!!
This of course is reproducable and verified by at least five people !!
I do not know why, but somehow that plugin must "fix" this problem.

Tilo