[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-serial-0.0.0 and help request

> With the parallel port you could poll more buttons while
> you're still able to control a few LED's - without additional
> hardware (like shift registers)!

Yes thats through. LCDd supports that. But I want to use the graphlcd
plugin. So the graphlcd plugin must support this. I talked to Carsten on
that point but got (yet) no response. So for me the next solution which
is easy to imlpement ist the way I try to do it.
--
Ralf.Klueber@Vodafone.com           Vodafone D2 GmbH