[vdr] Re: AC3 Dropouts with AC3Patch or no AC3 DVD with Bitstream

On 09 Jul 2003 "Marco Berger" <MARCOB@voelcker.com> wrote:

> Since the VDR and all plugins working fine for me I have time to watch
> TV ;-).
> An so I found that the AC3 Dropouts with the AC3overDVD patch are so
> often that a normal TV watching is not possible (Live and Recording).

Anytime?
Still if you recorded with AC3 and disable AC3 for replay?
On any AC3 channel?
Any AC3 related messages on the console?
Any other patches involved?

Just to mention it: AC3 is fine here (live&recorded). DVB-s & Nova.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C345F7.6BE8BFF0

> xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
> xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40";>

Please try to obmit the HTML stuff. TIA.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan