[vdr] Re: Highlighting Timer entries

On Tuesday 08 July 2003 23:23, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 02:40:39PM +0200, Martin Schoenbeck wrote:
> > is there any patch / plugin etc. which colors the timer eintries
> > according to their status? We managed to disable a timer
> > by mistake, for example by entering the timer-list with blue
> > and then pressing again blue to exit. The character is not
> > as obvious as a separate color for disabled entries would
> > be.
> >
> > And if there is no patch/plugin, I suggest, to take this as a
> > feature request. ;-)
>
> The OSD has only 4 colors, so I'm afraid this can't be done.
> The indicator character will have to suffice.

Hm, right now we have the folowing colors in the main window:
- background (transparent)
- black
- white
- cyan

Currently, cyan is only used as background color (highlighting the
current line). It *could* also be used as a foreground color (e.g. to
mark disabled entries). Unfortunately this would require some changes
in the OSD code. Maybe Klaus can address this in 1.3.x.

Oliver