[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

> I did understand your message so that it _does_ appear with an
> unpatched FW. My question was whether it is the patched FW from the
> sc plugin that changes things.

No, I do not think so, this problem occurs with patched and unpatched
FW. And it is also not the small patch to VDR. It is that plugin
running or not, whitch changes things.

> Needless to say that I don't have this problem here, so I couldn't even
> do any serious debugging, since I can't reproduce the problem.
> I'm afraid you'll need to isolate the difference between the two
> modes yourself.

I know most people do not have that kond of problems, but there are more
than just me. And one thing is for sure, I am no C++ Guru and that
SC-Plugin goes far beyond my knowlege. I am only a user of that terrific
system, not a programmer and it took me at least eight full days of testing
to find things out this far. I nearly tried everything, but to write
the sourcecodes again for myself. (Tried three different Card-Revisions;
Installed at least five different drivers; tested every VDR since 1.1.25;
used different hardware systems a.s.o.)

Tilo