[vdr] Bug on 1.2.0: Blue key works (where it actually shouldn't) inChannel edit menu

Since I got no reaction I post it again:

Hi,

I (accidentially) found a bug in 1.2.0, in 1.2.1 it's probably still there...

In the channels menu you can hit the blue key to mark a channel to move it around and then hit the enter key to fix it in place.

On the menu for editing the channel the blue key is, according to the OSD, not in use, but has the functionality it has one menu "above", thus marking the channel.
If you edit the channel end hit the blue key the message "Up/Dn for new location - OK to move" like in the "moving" menu, and only vanishes if you go one menue back and actually press ok.

I don't think this is intentional...

Anyone else encountered that behaviour?

Thomas