[vdr] Re: vdradmin 0-93 with Windows-CE Internet-Explorer 4.01

> ...The Version of the
> CE-Internet-Explorer is 4.01.

I doubt that CE's IE 4.01 is equivalent to normal IE4 for Windoze.
on my jornada 720 does not run in css2-"screen" mode but always displays
"print"-mode first...

> If I call the Webpage generated from vdradmin 0.93, I don't get any
> graphics, only this stuppid fields with the red x inside. With vdradmin

Do you see any images or only that "separators" in the menu frame?
I guess that CE's IE does not understand how to display PNGs .. JPEGs and GIFs
should be fine so try to comvert the PNGs to JPG or GIF..
Of course it could be something different but that was the first idea i got
when looking into adradmins code ... maybe it helps

> thx
>   Dieter

Bye Sebastian