[vdr] Streamdev client always provides channel

Hello,

	I'm testing the streamdev plugin 0.1.0beta3 and I have a problem.

I have two computers. Both have vdr installed and a DVB-s card, but only
the server is connected to the antenna.
Both client and server have the same channels.conf file and then, when
client selects a channel, it doesn't request it from the server because
the ProvidesChannel in dvbdevice.c finds the channel (the
ProvidesChannel function in the client/device.c isn't used). This
produces no watching channel in client part.

Any ideas about this?

Thanks

--
Daniel Sáez Domingo