[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

hi

i have got the same problem as you....
what mainboard/chipset do you have? do you have a kernel with local APIC ? is it enabled?
i am experimenting with these parameters as well. ...

bye.

Hi Tilo, quite the same for me. I think its a heat problem. Since I increased the speed off the fans its better now, maybe you could check that

I do not think so, in my server are eight 80mm Fans, all running at
maximum throuput. I think my two DVB-S are running at max 35 degree
Celsius.

Tilo

(manuel hartl / it services)
(web - http://www.hartl-it.de)