[vdr] Re: dxr3 issues

Dominic Morris wrote:
- Playback of recordings seems to use up far too much CPU - typically
around 40% with most of that spent in system calls (yes, dma is enabled,
and toggling it makes no difference to vdr, but does to hdparm -t).
I noticed that playback CPU% goes up after first pause (during pause top reports 100% for vdr) or skips with yellow or green buttons. Both 0.1.9 (with patch for vdr 1.1.32) and 0.2.0 DXR3 plugins have this feature. I reverted to elder dxr3 plugin because 0.2.0 crashes vdr very often when pressing blue button to stop playback.

VDR process also consumes huge CPU percents during mplayer plugin activity which makes mplayer plugin not usable at the moment.

BR,
Seppo