[vdr] Re: OT: DD-Receiver/Amplifier

Stefan Lang wrote:

1) Which DD-Receiver fits best to vdr?
2) What Power (Watts) is needed to hear DD-Sound with high quality?
3) I want to hear my MP3s with it, also in a good quality! (the room is somethng about 35qm)! To my first vdr-box a highend Amplifier, 2 x Monoblocks with adequate speakers are attached.... I don't want to be disappointed about poor sound of the second system! So which DD-Receiver is also usable as a really good (Pre-)Amplifier? Producer, type, source, price?
4) Which Speakerset should I buy? Again producer, type, source, price?
Sony DAV-DS1000, about EUR 3000.-