[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi,

> > I suggest to try some older dvb driver, something which was
> > current with vdr
> > 1.1.27/1.1.28.
>
> Tried this already, but AFAIK there were some API changes in the driver
> and Klaus did the apropriate changes to VDR, so that driver won't work.

Hmm, does vdr v1.1.27/1.1.28 work with latest drivers?
BTW, have you tried to increase the driver's debug output (if possible)?
Maybe one can see something useful...

> Try sc-Plugin 0.1.9 or 0.1.11 (even without any keys, simply start the
> Plugin in runvdr-script) and your Problems are gone !!!

I don't want to. I think vdr must run without such workarounds.
We should try to find the problem's location, might it be vdr or the dvb
drivers. I think it's in the drivers (anybody has comments from the drivers
developers?)

Regards,
Andreas