[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hallo Klaus,

>That's interesting - I'll take another close look at what has changed
>between VDR 1.1.28 and 1.1.30.
>
>Just one question: is there a reason why you left out 1.1.29 in your
>tests?
>The closer we can narrow this down, the better...

you told us that you don't have this problem, but IIRC you have 1 Nova and
2 DVB-s.

I dont have any PCI slot free otherwise I would try that combination too,
but if I use 2 DVB-s then I have got these problems. If I use 1 DVB-s and
1 Nova-s everything works very nice.

So if you want to test it you culd remove your Nova and maybee you have
got the problem too !?

Maybee someone else can confirm this behavour !?

My System :
SuSE 8.0
VDR 1.2.1
DVB Driver from 8 or 9.7 (cant remeber exactly)
Intel I810 MB
PIII 933
1 DVB-s rev. 1.6
1 Nova-s rev. 1.0