[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

> Hi,
>
> I have this problem with two DVB-S (1.3 or 2.1 or mixed) and also
> with ONE DVB-S ! I can't say anything about NOVA Cards, because I
> don't have one. To me it seems that this problem mostly happens
> on the 'last' card and only if this one is a full featured one.
> I never got that problem in Live-view, say without transfermode,
> in a two-card-system. But I got that problem in Live-View in a
> One-card-system.

Same here. I also only have one card (DVBs v2.1), and I mainly recognized
this problem when switching between channels that need the transfer mode (e.g.
ProSieben with AC3overDVB).
And as I mentioned, this also happend when I wanted to record an unencrypted
channel, so again when the card had to switch the channel and go into
transfer mode.

Jörg