[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi,

> I have tried it and the prob with "unknown pictures" is gone
> but i had a new
> one ("emergency exit" when a recording starts).

I allways had that problem too. VDR seems to detect a broken stream,
but the stream is never boken, and then restarts VDR. The good thing
is, that ALL recordings are perfekt and VDR never restarts if a second
or third (parallel) timer starts.

> Now i use a clean vdr install with:
>
> linuxdvb-20030709.tar.bz2
> vdr-1.2.1.tar.bz2
> vdr-sc-0.1.9.tar.gz <-- without any key

Thanx for testing this one, I said it a few times: this is somehow
funny, that an 'illegal' Plugin fixes that problem.

> and no probs since that new install :)
> Maybe someone with more knowledge in programing can check the diff.

The bad thing is, that I do not know enough about that things to
figure out, what exactly resolves this problem.

Tilo