[vdr] Re: vdr not removing deleted movies

> Andreas Hölscher wrote:
>> hi,
>> if I delete a movie in vdr it will not be removed even if the cpu has
>> nearly no load.
>>
>> The directory has the correct name (<DATE>.99.99.del).

> That's normal. VDR runs kind of a "garbage collection" I think every
> hour or so (and on a restart). Then it deletes all recordings marked
> with "*.del". So just be patient, it will be deleted, but not
> instantly.
Yes, I know that. I did not describe the problem exactly enough: even if I
wait for a long time (a hole night for example) with no recordings or
other vdr activities and without heavy cpu load it does not delete the
marked recordings.

Andreas
--
Andreas Hölscher, D-52159 Roetgen, Germany
http://www.andreas-hoelscher.de