[vdr] Re: LCD-Plugin or Graph-LCD-Plugin Output over net

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 09:02:11 +0200, Dieter Poesl wrote:

Hi Dieter,

>Some weeks ago i bought a T-Sinuspad. It's an Web Pad working under
>Windows CE. With vdr-admin it's an nice remote control for vdr. But you
>have to switch on the tv-set for looking the OSD. My question:
>Is there an easy way to send the information from LCD-Plugin or
>Graph-LCD-Plugin to Network? If this would be possible, perhaps we can
>develop a "Virtual-LCD" for Win CE.
I've written a small program to remotely control a vdr from a windows
machine. It transfers the commands via svdrp and gets back screenshots
via samba. It only runs under "normal" Windows but should be adaptable
to run under CE.
The program is available under
http://www.koch-enterprises.de/download/software

Greetings Steffen