[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

On Wednesday 06 August 2003, Andreas Mair wrote:

> I will try them ASAP, but unfortunately I don't have the time to :-(
> It's on my todo list for the weekend.
> OTOH: my VDR runs now for about 2 weeks without problems with the
previous
> drivers and hw_sections=1

My reports on N-TV and VIVA were false alarms - forgot to use 'make
install'. I did some rough test by zapping through the channels around
ProSieben which runs in transfer mode because of AC3overDVB and I did
not get any problems so far. I also don´t have too much time so I will
see if it really works in daily usage... Maybe someone else can do more
detailed checks and post it here.

With kind regards

Jörg