[vdr] Re: create a PS with mpegtools with two audio channels...?

Steffen Koch wrote:

André Weidemann wrote:

Hi,
I just wanted to know if there is a way to turn a VDR recording into a PS and keep two audio channels in it.
If I recorded a movie with german language as well as the german AC3, I would like to keep both audio channels when creating a PS.

You could try ds.jar mentioned earlier today...
The ds.jar is exactly the file I did not want to use since I wanted a tool for the command line and I see no need to install Java on my VDR box.
Is there any other program that could do this?

I use it to remux my vdr recordings for burning to dvd.... but be careful. if you have a cut mark not exactly when ac3-audio starts again (after a commercial break) you lose ac3-audio for that part of the recording. ok it's still there but my sony receiver doesn't recognize it, because pro7 switches to ac3 2/0 during commercials.

--

If all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.