[vdr] Xine/MPlayer and MPlayer2

Hi,

I don't know much about all this but I think some of you programmers ;) want to get xine involved into vdr as a plugin for divx (?) because of some problems like audio sync (?) etc.

Somebody in a forum (www.linuxforen.de) mentioned mplayer2 yesterday. It seems the mplayer team is rewriting the whole software. Allthough it seems like it will still need much time to get it in a usable shape it's good to know that they are working on something new.

Maybe we can stick to mplayer?

Well, never mind in case this posting bothers you :) I just think it's better to have written it :)

Thx and have a good one

Sebastian