[vdr] Re: System startup rundvar and vdradmind.pl

Am Samstag, 9. August 2003 13:39 schrieben Sie:
> Hello vdr,
>
> after I managed the remote plugin I focus on automatic system startup.
> I have includes runvdr and vdradmind.pl in the /etc/initab. The
> problem is the if vdradmin is started before vdr is really up, the epg
> data are not read correctly.
>
> What is an elegant way to make vdradmin wait for the vdr? Any
> Suggestions?

 Include vdradmind.pl in the runvdr script, place it after the vdr start with
a "sleep"
something like that:

vdr -c bla bla
sleep 3 	#waits 3 seconds
vdradmind.pl

Just an idea, I don't use vdradmind.pl at the moment!

Stefan