[vdr] LIRC teach 1.2.2

After upgrading from 1.0.4 to 1.2.2
VDR asks me to teach him the remote control keys.

A really very nice usefull feature!

But:
a) Is there a way to import the old assignment to save that time? ;-)

b) I was not asked to enter "Volume +-" "Speaker Off" "Power Off"(at least)
   Why?

c) Why is VDR starting to ask for "KEYB" after the "LIRC"?
   (I don't have no keyboard so no chance to press "abort" ;-))

d) Why can't i abort that with the (already configured) RC?

e) There is more than one place in the teaching were the user is asked
   to press a key to "Continue".
   It's for the user not clear what will happen next if he
   presses "Continue" and what if not.

f) It would be nice to "reteach" after some time.
   (Ok, that could be implemented by a "command" "mv remote.conf remote.conf.bak")