[vdr] Re: CAM Aston 1.05 workaround

I also tried the -icam firmware and, for my setup, it works exactly as
any other "NEWSTRUCT" firmware (except ll, of course):
it produces "outcommand error" till I make it reveal my CAM (by
unplug-plug).

Anyway, when it is working, I have no access to second language, as with
any other firmware.

A new thing:
I recorded programs form this channel
 Jimmy:11843:V:0:27500:2453:2454:0:1:3560
for a year; now I can't see it any more and I do not understand why.
I can see any other channel in my bouquet, but not this. I can see it
only under windows and, of course, by official decoder; I checked PIDs
SID and frequency and they are correct.

Is it possible they change something in CA_PMTs only for one channel?

Thanks

Antonino

--
Antonino Sergi <voyaser@tiscalinet.it>