[vdr] Re: aldi-773 LIRC duplicate Keys

juri@koschikode.com(Juri Haberland)  10.08.03 21:51

Once upon a time Juri Haberland shaped the electrons to say...

>> Vendor code "773" is *no* good code for VDR!
>> I can't imagine that no one ran into that problem too?

>Yes, I ran into this problem, too, but identified the Aldi RC as the
>culprit very soon.

>> Maybe someone would be so kind to tell which code he uses?

>Actually I'm using the Aldi RC with code 773 since I started with VDR
>and I'm happy with it. I can live with the restrictions.

The "missing" mute OK.
But all the other 5 keys?

meanwhile i tried code "741" (Sony Mini system)

FfWd works, but the Color Keys delivers all "0xFFF".

>If you cannot, go and buy another RC - and pay more money.

I don't think that this will really help because on those
the same ist true:
The existance of a key does not mean, that it's code
is uniq!
Or that LIRC is capable to decode! (Had that with a Skymaster RC).

>The page you are referring to above is my page. I also upladed my
>remote.conf:
>http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/VDR/remote.conf

Thanks.

Your ffwd and stop works?