[vdr] Questions regarding EPG scan

Hi Klaus and others,

I have some questions regarding the EPG scan. I know the source code
would answer them all, but unfortunately I'm not very skilled in reading
C++.

After the EPG scan kicks in, does it switch to every channel in
channels.conf or does it switch to a couple channels to cover all
transponders/frequencies only? To make it more clear:
Suppose I have 5 frequencies (DVB-T) with 4 programs each. Would the EPG
scan switch to 5 or 20 different channels?

Second question:
Does the EPG scan a single scan or does it do the scan continously until
the next timer/ user action?

Third:
Is there a fixed delay between channel switches or does it depend on the
EPG content of the currently choosen channel (or other things)?

Thanks,
Juri