[vdr] Re: OT? Quiet harddrive

Johannes Schöller wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Andreas Mair wrote:

I want to replace my current HD in my vdr box as it "whistles" too much.

Can anybody recommend a quiet HD of at least 120GB capacity, that I can
place im my living room?
 As others on this list have already, I also can recommend Seagate
Barracuda drives.  I am sleeping next to an 80GB Barracuda IV and a 120GB
Barracuda V.

and what does your wife/gf think about that? sleeping next to a harddrive!!
you must be a real "hardcore geek". *g* SCNR
Ahhh, but he's sleeping with two then, one little fatter than the other,
both 'hot'...   :)