[vdr] channels.conf - meaning of the columns

Hello guys,

yesterday I tried to update from 1.1.30 without autopid to 1.2.2 with
autopid. With the patched channel.conf everything worked fine. But I
want to have the same channel naming and ordering than before, because
my wife and my kids should be able to find there favorites also with the
new version of vdr.

I tried to modify my old channels.conf. But I was not able to get it
running as it should. Could someone explain to me the meaning of each
and every column within the channels.conf with special respect to the
changes for autopid?

TNX in advance
--
Ralf.Klueber@Vodafone.com