[vdr] Two Problems in VDR 1.2.2

Hi,

Klaus, Thanks for all your hard work on VDR - 1.2.2 is excellent, and very
stable. It is the main device in my house for watching and recording
video, we even prefer it over the Sky Digibox we also have. Even my
girlfriend uses it all the time, so it must be great to use! ;-)

Anyway, I have noticed a couple of issues, that aren't major but I thought
I'd bring them to your attention: -

Config: VDR 1.2.2 / DXR3 0.2.1 / Single Nova-T / LCDproc

1) When you are viewing a channel, and VDR switches to start a recording,
the current TV output freezes and the LCDproc output remains on the
current channel. The output then does not update until you manually select
another channel. In my opinion if you have a single card it would be
better for VDR to switch the TV screen output to the channel that is now
recording than just to appear to "freeze".

2) When adding a timer manually, and entering the filename with the
keyboard, some keypresses are not accepted as they are overridden by the
GUI control. In my configuration, if I pressed 'M' while entering the
filename, it dumped me back out of the menu completely. While in the
entering filename mode, all other keyboard traps and events should be
disabled. To get around this I had to use the up and down arrows to
slowly select each letter.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Morfsta