[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

> Once you have 100% established that version 1.1.28 _really_ works and
version 1.1.29
> (or 1.1.30) doesn't, you should step by step introduce the changes from
the faulty
> version into version 1.1.28, to see which change actually introduced the
problem.

> Sorry that I can't help with doing tests of my own, but I don't have this
problem
> here with the latest VDR version (as a matter of fact I didn't have it
with any
> version - maybe it is hardware dependent).
>
> Oh, one more thing: as always, please do all tests with plain vanilla VDR.

Ohh, thanx, did not receive that one. I hope I find the time to do that
tests, but
it takes a long time for each test (up to 5 days to be sure).
For the moment, I can live with my bash skript, that I posted some time ago.
It
watches the syslog for "unknown picture type" and if found does a restart of
VDR.
That no real solution, but this way my recordings are OK.

Tilo