[vdr] Re: vdr to svcd with transcode sync problem

Am Fre, 2003-08-15 um 21.29 schrieb Matthias Bodenbinder:
> when I try to transcode vdr recordings to svcd format I sometimes
> get the following warning from transcode:
>
>   bitstream problem: resyncing...,  11.23 fps, EMT: 0:52:25, ( 0| 0|10)
>
> Whenever this message occurs, the sound is shifted by a fraction of
> a second so that it is out of sync on the final svcd. Multiple of those
> messages result in multiple time shifts.
>
> I use the following transcode commandline:
>
>   transcode -x vob -i 001.vdr -V -y mpeg2enc="-S 630",mp2enc -F 5 -B 0,14,16   -E 44100 -b 128 -o _transcode -w 1400
>
> Does anybody know how to circumvent this problem?

Not a direct solution to your question, but the program tosvcd does this
job for me very fine and without any problems!
--
Georg Vollmers, Eulerstr. 23A, 30163 Hannover###Georg@egalize.han.de###
Georg.Vollmers@HDI.de###[Definition des Denkens] Me-ti sagte: Denken