[vdr] OT: Choosing a multiswitch

Hi,

I'm sorry for beeing OT. Maybe you can answer me privately to not missuse this list :-)

Tomorrow, I have to order my new satelite equipment for receiving DVB, but I still have conerns about a multiswitch.

There are a lot of brands with different features at different prices. For now, I have choosen a almost noname (Preisner) 9/16 modell with good characteristics at a cheap price.

Other models (e. g. Schwaiger) have similar characteristics, but have builtin controls to attenuate each of the nine inputs to get the same level on all inputs.

So my question is: does anyone have a 9/x multiswitch for a single dish ASTRA/EutelSat system, and was it necessary to supply any attenuation equipment to the inputs?

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de