[vdr] VDR version 1.2.3 pre-release

There have been a few fixes and enhancements to VDR 1.2.2 which
I'd like to make available in this maintenance release.
Before I upload this to the official release directory I would
appreciate if some of you could find the time to look over it in
the VDR Developer directory.

The complete VDR version 1.2.3 is available for download at

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.3.tar.bz2

The file

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.2-1.2.3.diff

contains the complete 'diff' between versions 1.2.2 and 1.2.3, in case
you want to apply the individual fixes to an existing (maybe patched)
installation (of course the line numbers may be off then, but I thought
providing the 'diff' might be useful).

If nobody finds any serious problems with this new version I'd like
to officially release it by wednesday.

Have fun!

Klaus Schmidinger