[vdr] Re: Minor problems in editing

Seppo Ingalsuo wrote:
In editing when pressing keys 4 and 6 the picture doesn't change too often so I have tried to tune the markers with help of the flashing red triangle in the cutting bar. Unfortunately the red triangle doesn't always flash when playback hits a marker (started from last cutting mark with e.g. key 8). Moving the marker a couple of positions back or forward makes this triangle flash again.
Have you applied vdr_iframe_patch from dxr3 plugin directory to your vdr? I don't have any problems editing with dxr3 and fast forward / reverse is also greatly improved by the patch.