[vdr] [FeatureRequest] VDR Admin: more pre-defined Times in "What's on?"

Hallo *,

I'm using VDR Admin quite often (at the Moment v0.93) and I set it up
to start with the "What's on now" page.

At the upper right corner there is a

"Was läuft: _jetzt_ | um: [17:45]"

field.

Is it possible to implement some more of these links to make it look
similar to this:

"Was läuft: _jetzt_ | _in 1 Stunde_ | _heute abend_ | um: [17:45]"

Even more predefined times would be possible, there would be enough
space there.

The "heute abend" link should point to 20:30 or so, because sometimes
the programm doesn't start at 20:15 but some minutes later.

Would be nice if this could be implemeted, because at the moment i
allways have to enter the time manually if i want to see, what is on in
the evening.

mario

Mario Schellenberger
mailto:schelli@gmx.net