[vdr] Re: Easyinput Patch for vdr-1.2.2

Hallo Patrick,

>what version of vdr are u using? And appears that fault everytime you try
>input text?
>Here with my vdr (version 1.2.2) all is working perfectly...

OK, probably I did not descripe the error thoroughly enough ;)
I am using vdr 1.2.1 with newest ElichAIO (includes EasyInput)

Normal "writing" text works very nice, thanks :)
Also when i Rename a recording and delete the old name before "writing"
everything is OK.

But if you try to insert a text in an existing string then EasyInput
changes the wrong character. It changes the next one instead of the
current.

When I use the up/down keys on the remote the correct (selected) Character
is changed.

I hope it is more clear now.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen