[vdr] tuning problem

Hello list,

I am trying to get a picture on my tv with vdr but no chance.

I have an older Hirschmann Satelite dish with a multiswitch 5->8 (I think it
is a CKR5470N or so). The switch has 4 input connectors for the LNB (14V
0kHz, 14V 22kHz, 18V 0kHz, 18V 22kHz). To the 0kHz connectors I have
connected the horizontal and vertical analog output of my LNB. The digital
ones are connected to the inputs whith 22kHz.
So if I want to use the digital signal I have to give the 22kHz to the switch
and use the 14V/18V for Horizontal and Vertical.

My system:

Hauppauge WinTV Nova
Hollywood+ (drivers are running)
vdr 1.2.2 with dxr3 plugin

The output with the H+ card is OK so I can see the output of vdr when changing
the channel or learning the keys but no picture from the satelite is shown.

With my analog set-top-box and with the Hauppauge Software on Windows I can
watch TV but not with vdr.

with vdr1.2.2 no diseqc.conf is installed. in /video is the channels.conf for
Astra and the setup.conf with diseqc disabled.

Is a diseqc.conf required also if I don't use diseqc?
which values are typicaly used for SLOF? I didn't find a documentation for the
frequencies which can be changed in channels.conf and setup.conf.

can anybody help me?

Greetings

Mathias Grünewald