[vdr] Re: In what circumstances is epg.data saved to disk?

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 10:18:56AM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> channels.conf and timers.conf are saved every time one of their entries
> is changed, so there's no need for such commands.

For the channels.conf, that's not completely true...
With the autopid plugin, the channels are changed, and not saved :-(

So unless someone fix this, I also found it would be great to have a
command from within VDR to save channels.conf ;-)

I would really enjoy a vdr-1.3.0 with autopid in...

	Grégoire