[vdr] Re: Playing DVD ?

Tilo Renkl wrote:
Hi folks,

isn't there any good coder on this list, witch like to watch DVD's ? With
the latest DVD-Plugin it
is more a mess than relaxed evening. Non working menues, picture disortions,
only FFW (no FRW),
crashes of the Plugin and even ARM-crashes of the driver . . .
I am not a coder, so I can neighter fix that problems nor write a new
plugin, but as many others
would like to watch DVD's.
So is there any hope that this "situation" will become better ?

Tilo

This would really be something. In vdr-1.2.3-pre there are some fixes regarding NTSC playback I think. But the dvd-plugins definitely needs some fixing. Maybe some xine developers can tell why there dvd playback works so well.

Sebastian