[vdr] Re: Problem with master timer in 1.2.4pre

Robert Bartl wrote:

> i just tried the newest version and experienced a bug..
> im running master-timer on another server in my lan and let it update around
> 8 serials.
> when i run master-timer against the plain 1.2.4 vdr, vdr uses 99% cpu after
> some seconds and master-timer quits with an error.
>
> is this a known problem with some gcc/libs/old configs/etc. ?
> if not i would debug further and try to find which svrdp command triggers
> the failure.
>
> im using gentoo 1.4 and vdr is compiled with gcc 3.2.2

Please start a new thread with a descriptive subject in such cases!!

Is this a new problem, or did this also happen in earlier versions?
If it's new, exactly between which two versions was it introduced?
As always: please make sure you test with plain vanilla VDR... ;-)

Klaus