[vdr] Re: Problems with exit-states (VDR-1.2.2)

Hi,

to put some salt to the cooking, i couldn't get
commandline setup working either, and yes, i would
********
L O V E
********
to have simple config files for each plugin, instead
of doing things like:

softlinking each and every script needed by mp3/mplayer
plugin to /bin/ (i'm starting in inittab, so small path)

patching plugins to use different devices (/dev/dvd
doesn't work)

and so on.

b.t.w. this was the first app i was unable to generate a
working commandline for. and hey i did this for living
some year ago.....

Regards Onno