[vdr] Re: Problems with exit-states (VDR-1.2.2)

Am Mit, 2003-08-27 um 13.09 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

> However, I can't see anything wrong with quotes or backslashes, so I
> take that remark ("Just because one user has trouble using quotes...")
> back and apologize.
>
> I'll see if I can do some debugging tonight to check whether there is
> a bug in parsing this line.
>
> Are you sure that both the "mp3" and the "mplayer" plugin recognize
> the option "--mount"?

That's quite strange. The options "-B" or "--cddb" are never accepted,
"-m" for mount works everytime and "--mount" works sometimes. There's no
real rule, but it seems to be related to having several plugins with at
least two options in command-line.

If I remove mp3 from command-line, it's mplayer-plugin. After
mplayer-plugin it's remote-plugin, ...

It also seems the short options (e.g. "-m") work most times, while the
long options (e.g. "--mount=" are denied nearly every time).

--
Rene Bartsch

Facsimile/Phone: +49 7 00/72 27 87 24
Mail:  rene@bartschnet.de