[vdr] Re: Playing DVD ?

As I many many times wrote here and on every board:

Why don't we use Xine for DVD-Playback ? The only thing to do is
to integrate the dvb API for output (DXR3 works already).

Pros:
- very good DVD-Playback
- very good at A/V-Sync
- lirc-support
- already supports realtime mpeg encoding for output (DXR3)

Cons:
- only DVB-Input for now, no output :-((

Tilo