[vdr] Re: Writing a cDevice plugin

Hi,

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

I'm writing a plugin for playback by using xine. OSD and playback of existing
recordings seem to work.

My problem is, that I don't know, how to get VDR to supply the live stream of
my Hauppage Nova-S to my plugin.
Since I suppose your cDevice derived class doesn't overwrite the ProvidesChannel()
That's correct.

function, VDR should always automatically go into transfer mode when you switch
to a channel that your Novs-S provides. There should be nothing extra you would
At least I can switch channels and VDR doesn't complain about "Channel not available" as it did some days ago, when I didn't load the dvb drivers.

have to do.
But I do not get any calls to PlayVideo(). Is it OK, that my primary DVB interface is 2? Without loading the dvb drivers it was 1.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de