[vdr] DVB-S SP/DIF and Asus S/PDIF Board

Hi!

In the archieve of this mailing list I found an email telling the
optional S/PDIF Board sold by Asus for their mainboards could be used
for the J2 on the DVB-S.

I know that there are many different Boards sold by Asus, I got one here
with one koax out and one optical out (it is left over by a pc a sold).
My motherboard would need Digital In and Out on my Connector. So I am
not shure if the one I got is the right one. The link to a picture in
original posting is not working anymore...

Anybody knows something about it???

Which Pins do I have to use of the J2? I got 3 wires coming from the
Asus thingy, red, black and brown, with brown I think being power
supply.

And finaly... Do I need to change any settings in VDR to activate the
S/PDIF out??? :-)

Thanks
Martin