[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: statusleds-0.0.1

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Roland Behme wrote:

>> Cool, will give it a try. If it works fine, i must find a good place for
>> holes for the leds in my case (because i have no external keyboard
>> connected). And some nice and small leds, too :)
>
>As you have no keyboard connected you maybe want to have a look at this
>one: http://www.lf-klueber.de/vdr-serial-0.0.4.tgz

I already use the one from here:

	http://www.infa.abo.fi/~chakie/projects/vdr/

which uses two leds on the parallel port. I have only one serial port on
the Epia, and Lirc uses that port, so the parallel port was the only
option left. Works quite ok.

--
          "Yes, bugger all that." said Nanny. "Let's curse somebody."
                                            -- Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters