[vdr] Nexus S and other cards in the same computer

Hello

During my trials, to keep CAM running after an edit-session
I found a problem on both computers

Computer a has one Nexus-S and three NOVA-S cards
It runs the -icam DVB-driver (latest CVS)

If I replace one of the NOVA-S cards with either a
NOVA-S-CI or a KNC-card with CAM-interface I can't
use this card for recording.
Even a Skystar II does not work. With any other type
than NOVA-S it is the same:

Shortly after the start of the recording from that card I get all kinds
of errormessages from that recording like

- unknown picture Type
- ERROR: video data stream broken

of course it ends with an emergency-exit.

The second computer has only one Nexus-S

If I add NOVA-CI or KNC or Skystar 2 as second
card I can't do any reliable recording from that
card. If I add a NOVA card, I have nor problems.

I examined the short recordings, I could do:
In both cases there are blocky artefacts from the
very beginning of the recording. Sometimes picture
is ok but only for a short time.
(The overall-time is mostly less than 2 minutes)

I don't believe that any of this cards has any defect.

In case of only Hauppage-cards I tried even the DVB-patch,
that was posted yesterday. No improvement.

What could I reasonably do?
Anybody else with similar experiences?
Or anybody out there who is running successfully
a Hauppauge Nexus-S and a Hauppauge Nova-S-Ci together?

regards
Wolfgang