[vdr] Re: kvdr-0.61

Am Sonntag, 31. August 2003 14:35 schrieb Guido Fiala:

> > > Really 0 or what is stored in kvdrrc ???
> >
> > Nothing related.
> >
> > [CONFIG__general_config]
> > ShowHelp=0
> > lp_x=0
> > lp_y=0
>
> That is'nt complete - normally there is much more in here...
> Set the volume to a reasonable value and press store in configuration
> dialog. Then the volume should be set next time.

That may be, since kvdr crashes sometimes for me if connection is lost.
Further i had wrote it wrong, if i press q kvdr exits allways fine, if
i use the upper right little X (aka close) kvdr remains running (it is
closed, but the proccess does not die.

> > No and yes installing it solves the problem. Couldn't kvdr rely on
> > its own checks if v4l-conf isn't installed ? I will add a require
> > on xawtv-common to solve this
>
> It's not just "checks" v4l-conf is required (and suid-root) to set up
> the framebuffer adress, only root can that. i could supply v4l-conf
> as well, but v4l is supposed to include it in future anyway.

Its Ok as it is, I have put a require on cawtv-common which provides it.

> Which signla is responsible for Strg-Z ? just can't get it working...

Uhh, dunno. Maybe someone other can help out here (hope so) ?

Greets

Steffen