[vdr] Re: Plugin specific config files

Am Sonntag, 31. August 2003 17:57 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> Steffen Barszus wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, 31. August 2003 16:13 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> > > There was a rather hot discussion about whether there should be
> > > separate config files for each VDR plugin in the thread with
> > > the subject "Problems with exit-states (VDR-1.2.2)". As it turned
> > > out there seems to be a problem with long options not being
> > > handled correctly. That problem will be handled further in the
> > > above mentioned thread.
> > >
> > > However, just in case somebody is interested, I hacked together
> > > a small shell script that could be used to implement plugin
> > > specific config files right away. The script assumes that all
> > > plugin config files are located in a given directory and are
> > > named "*.conf" (where '*' is any name, supposedly the name of the
> > > plugin this file is for).
> >
> > Thanks a lot Klaus. In that direction I thought too ...
>
> I'm still waiting, though, for somebody to try out the
> suggested debug output and send me the results...

As I said i can't reproduce the problem here either. Furthermore I would
like to get my vdr package out the door in the next days, as there will
be a package freeze for mandrake sometimes in the next days and i want
to have it in there. Furthermore i will begin a work tomorrow. So if i
find some time to test i will do so, but i can't say when for sure.
Will see what i get ready today. Main priority is to get a working
package and the framework (scripts) around it. The first time i see the
problem here too i will provide you the results for sure.

Greets

Steffen